Each one of our professional Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives targets, promotes and sells pharmaceutical and healthcare products to Physicians and other specialized medical or healthcare providers. If you join our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep team as one of our territory account sales reps you will manage his/her territory in order to maintain existing physician groups and develop relationships through ZOOM and also sometimes in person with physician groups to achieve objectives. As a member of the Pharmaceutical Sales Rep team, you will work closely with management and other groups to achieve sales goals and objectives. Our company provides quality consultative service, coordinate and integrate outside alliances, as well as other internal personnel and resources to fit our healthcare provider’s needs.
If you are looking to enter a career in Pharmaceutical Sales then this might be the job for you. The healthcare industry offers job security as the fastest growing career sector in the entire labor market. The healthcare field is growing rapidly, unlike many industries that are in some cases losing workers. Our reps also find the work to be very enjoyable as you can work with little supervision while improving the lives of many patients through better health.
We are a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your Pharmaceutical Sales Rep career. Be empowered to take charge of your future and join us as a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people through leading innovation in medicine.
Read more: Joshua tattoo designs
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep Major Responsibilities:
Each Pharmaceutical Sales Representative position penetrates accounts and identifies the key decision makers. He/she figures out how to see highly influential physicians who are not open to seeing pharmaceutical sales representatives. Learns how to educate customers, gain formulary acceptance and compliance in hospitals or managed care accounts. Knows how to balance time needed in front of customers in order to achieve expected results. Keeps skills and competencies updated. As one of our Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives you must know how to plan your local territory and know how to compete and win in a competitive market place.
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep Major Duties:
- Customer focus/Building Positive Relationships-Penetration of large accounts and identifying key decision makers.
- Creative thought process to manage a full pharmaceutical sales rep customer base.
- Create pharmaceutical sales territory plans including goals and resource allocation (coverage, sampling, grant/education proposals, etc. for key customers).
- Gain formulary acceptance/compliance with managed care accounts.
- Scientific understanding of clinical papers.
- Complete pharmaceutical sales training/education
- Teaming with customers as a business partner-proactive in seeking out potential customers, maintain knowledge of long term trends and patterns to create account business plans
- Utilize consultative pharmaceutical sales rep skills in assisting customer with their business
- Obtain all industry credentials as well as certifications
- Market/sell Vertical Products
Read more: Get winevent timecreated
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep Requirements/Experience/Qualifications:
- Some sales experience and/or abilities
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office and be able to use ZOOM conferencing software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to target health professionals to maximize pharmaceutical sales growth and increase product volume.
- Posses effective selling skills and product knowledge to influence targeted health care professionals to prescribe promoted products.
- Obtain pharmaceutical industry sales training
- Analyze pharmaceutical sales territory information to optimize routing and achieve sales results.
- Acquire and maintain industry certifications and vendor credentialing
- Utilize pharmaceutical sales tools, resources and supporting analysis to plan activity.
- Develop and execute our pharmaceutical sales rep plans to maximize selling resources.
- Pre-call plan to meet health care professionals’ (HCP) needs.
- Leverage data and customer knowledge to build discussions around HCP’s and patients’ needs.
- Actively pursue continuous learning and professional development on efficient sales, communication and product knowledge training.
- Perform company business in accordance with all pharmaceutical sales rep regulations and policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate high ethical and professional standards at all times.
Here, every Pharmaceutical Sales Rep matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
If you are qualified you will hear back from our Human Resource staff to proceed in the hiring process.
Read more: Vue multiple templates in one file
We are a EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Multiple Locations