Please Note: We only deal with retail orders, if you have a question about a food order, please call the store directly.
If you have any questions regarding retail merchandise, please call the Customer Service Team toll-free at 1-800-548-1227. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (PST). You can also reach us via e-mail at Online Store Customer Service.
- 11495 SE Hwy 212
- Clackamas, OR 97015
- Telephone: 1-800-548-1227
Placing Your Order
What is my order status?
- Click here to contact Customer Service for order status.
How do I change or cancel my order?
- To change or cancel your order, you must contact Customer Service. To contact us, please use one of these methods: Phone: 1-800-548-1227 or via the Contact Us form: here. Most orders ship out the day the order is received, excluding weekends, we cannot guarantee that an order can be changed or canceled, although we will take all reasonable steps to accommodate your request.
When will my order ship? What if the item is not in stock?
- Most orders ship out same day but no later than 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) for stock items and 7 to 10 business days plus transit time for custom logo-ed items. If your order contains both stock and non-stock items, we will ship your order complete in 10 business days. If you need your items to ship separately, please contact Customer Service or note on your order that you prefer a split shipment which may incur additional shipping costs.For Stock items that may be temporarily out of stock, a Customer Service representative will contact you as soon as possible with an expected shipping date and/or a comparable substitute.
Returns and Refunds
How do I return items from my online order?
- To return an item ordered online within 30 days of receipt, please click here to obtain a RA# (return authorization number).
Read more: Shining nikki designers reflection tier list
My order had an item that was damaged or defective or was wrong?
- Please Contact us, by using one of these methods: Phone: 1-800-548-1227, or via the Contact Us form: here to alert us of the issue, you will be assigned an RA# (return authorization number) for you to be able to ship item(s) back to us.
What is the Online Store return policy?
- Perishable items cannot be returned however other stock items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund. Returned merchandise must be in new condition, and must have an RA# marked clearly on the side of the box. Because of the custom nature of our products, items that are custom logo-ed and that are not stocked cannot be returned with the exception of factory flawed items. It is your sole responsibility as the customer to confirm the accuracy of all the data such as size and color, graphics and content contained in your order prior to submission.
- If we process your refund and have to reissue your refund check for any reason, there is a $45 charge to stop payment and reissue a check.
How will my items ship?
- Your order will ship through USPS or FedEx
An item is missing from my order?
- Please contact us via the Contact Us form: here to alert us of the issue, your order number and what is missing.
When will my order ship?
- Most orders ship out same day but no later than 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) for stock items and 7 to 10 business days plus transit time for custom logo-ed items.
How much is my shipping?
- Shipping cost depends on the destination, weight of package and shipping method. You can review your shipping before finalizing your order. Please do not hesitate to ask us here about other shipping options.
I see some items have a special shipping cost, what if I choose that method but did not order that item?
- You will be contacted and asked to pay the proper shipping cost and your order will not ship until the shipping method has been resolved.
How can I track my package?
- Once our warehouse has fulfilled your order, you will be sent an e-mail with tracking details. Alternatively, you can check your order status by logging into your account and viewing your order history.
Read more: What is pycache
How can I track my order?
- Your order will ship through USPS or FedEx, your tracking number is listed under your online store account, click here to go to your account.
Who pays for customs, duties and taxes on the orders?
- Orders outside of the US may be subject to customs, extra duties and taxes, these duties are in addition to the shipping cost placed from the order and are payable upon delivery. If the item is a gift, please note that in the shipping notes.
Where’s my order?
- When an order is shipped internationally, the package has to clear your country’s customs.
- FedEx does not guarantee Home Delivery/Ground/Standard Shipping times. If you want to make sure you receive a package by the time you need it please plan for a week shipping time plus the two days for processing or choose a faster shipping method. Our suggested times to order by are:
- International – December 8th
- SmartPost – December 9th
- Home Delivery and Ground – December 15th
- Express Saver (3 Day) – December 15th
- 2 Day Air – December 20th
- Overnight – December 21st
- If you want to make sure you receive a package by the time you need it please plan for a week shipping time plus the two days for processing or choose a faster shipping method. Our suggested times to order by are:
- Priority Mail – December 18th.
- Priority Mail APO/FPO – December 8th.
- Priority Mail International – December 8th
- Priority Mail Express – December 21st
Is this site secure?
- This site has been encrypted with Verisign to protect your credit card information. Credit Card information is not stored on our servers. You can safely enter your entire card number on our store via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information. Verified by Visa: Currently our store does not support the Verified by Visa program. You can still use your Visa credit card as payment for an order, but you won’t be asked to enter your Verified by Visa password.
I have been declined, help me?
- To protect your security and privacy, your bank cannot provide us with information about why your payment was declined. Because of this, you most likely need to contact your bank directly to solve most payment issues.However, here are steps you can take to resolve payment issues:
- Contact your bank about payment security policies. Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account. This includes first time orders and high value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds available (or credit limit). Your bank may require your verbal authorization to proceed with a transaction.
- Contact your bank about payment authorizations and reserved funds. When you place an order, we contact your card’s issuing bank to confirm that your credit card has a valid number, and has not been reported as lost or stolen. This is communicated via a full authorization for the amount of the purchase. If you make changes to your order, cancel items, or a multiple-item order ships in more than one shipment, your card may be authorized for each change and funds may be reserved against your account for each authorization. Some banks have been known to hold these authorizations for 7-10 business days. If your payment is declining due to lack of available funds, contact your bank to confirm if the reserved funds are authorizations, verify the amount of time they hold authorizations, and request that they remove any extra authorization to free up funds in your account.
- Verify the payment information entered on your order. Did your billing address change recently or did you get a new card with a new expiration date? To keep up with industry standards on security, our store checks for a matching billing address. However, some banks put the number in first in the case of PO Boxes. Please put your PO address in the format of this example: 123 PO Box.
When can I expect my card to charged or credited?
- Your credit card is charged as soon as you process your order. Refunds can take up to 10 days based on each bank.
Read more: Cheekyvideos
What Company name will appear on my credit card statement?
- When you place an online order, your credit card statement will show charges made payable to Righteous Clothing Agency, LLC.
Where do you collect taxes?
- We collect taxes for purchases shipped to California, Wisconsin and Missouri.
What are my payment methods?
- We accept
- Master Card
- American Express
- Discover cards
Where can I use a Gift Card?
- You can only use your Gift Card at the locations, sorry no Gift Card for online purchases at this time.
Buying apparel online can be hard, not only can colors be skewed from screen to screen but sizing can be a bear as well. That is why our products listed have sized charts if they vary from this standard unisex tee. Please contact Customer Service if you have any additional questions.
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is the property of Pancheros Mexican Grill: Online Store or its content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Pancheros Mexican Grill: Online Store and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Pancheros Mexican Grill: Online Store or its software suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
- Pancheros Mexican Grill: Online Store and other Pancheros Mexican Grill: Online Store graphics, logos and service names are trademarks of Pancheros Mexican Grill: Online Store. Pancheros Mexican Grill: Online Store trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Pancheros Mexican Grill: Online Store, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Pancheros Mexican Grill: Online Store.
- This site is provided by Pancheros Mexican Grill: Online Store on an “as is” basis. Pancheros Mexican Grill: Online Store makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site, information, content, materials or products, included on this site. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Pancheros Mexican Grill: Online Store disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Pancheros Mexican Grill: Online Store will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental punitive and consequential damages.