If you are a student nurse who is preparing for the nursing professional licensure exam, then the HESIiNet web portal is developed just for you. It is an online platform that provides learning materials for nursing students as well as conducts examinations to help you prepare for your final exams.
Many nursing institutions across the United States of America suggest their students create an account on the platform and make use of the multiple benefits it offers for the students. Therefore, to help you in figuring out how to perform multiple functions on this platform, we put together various detailed tutorials for you in the below sections.
HESIiNet User Guides
Login Requirements for the HESIiNet Login Platform.
Before we discuss more the features of the www hesiinet com web portal, let us first find out the necessary requirements to access the platform.
- You must be a student pursuing nursing within the country.
- You must have a registered account on the evolve platform, and the username and password for that platform.
- A valid web address for the HESI platform.
- A secured web browser, like Google Chrome or Internet Explorer, updated to its latest versions.
- A compatible device with stable and high-speed internet access.
Read more: Tekgps login
If you are an employee at Saia, you might want to check our Saia Employee Login guide.
Steps to register an Account on the Hesi Net Evolve Platform.
Well, if you haven’t yet completed your registration procedure on this platform, then you must first register an account on the evolve platform which is also offered by the Health Educations System Incorporated(HESI). And for this procedure, follow the elaborate instructions provided below.
- First, connect to the HESI Registration – 9781455728916 web address given here from the web browser installed on your device – https://evolve.elsevier.com/cs/product/9781455728916?role=student
- After that, click on the “sign in” option in the top right corner of the page.
- Then choose the “create account” option from the menu.
- Now on the new page, add requested info such as email address, first name, last name, password.
- Then choose the “student option” above the fields.
- Complete the captcha and press the “submit” icon at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive a confirmation email to your device.
- With the help of this login credentials, you can log in to the hesiinet login platform.
Login Procedure for the Hesi Evolve Login Portal.
Now that we have covered how to create an account, let us complete the first-time login process on the hesi compatibility check platform with the help of a detailed tutorial cited below.
- First, visit the HESI iNet Sign in web address given here – https://hesiinet.elsevier.com/Default.aspx
- On the login page, fill in your username and password(created on evolve) onto the requested sections.
- Now select the “Login” option under these sections.
- You will be redirected to the home page on the platform, from where you can access all of its features.
What to Do if You Lost Your Username or Password for Your Account on the Hesiinet Web Portal?
If you lost your password or username for your account on the www hesiinet com platform, then you must follow the comprehensive instructions below to recover your account.
- Click on the HESI iNet Sign in web address shown here – https://hesiinet.elsevier.com/Default.aspx
- Once the login page is shown, look for the “Forgot Password or Username” option.
- Then you will be redirected to the evolve platform.
- On this platform, click the “sign-in” option and choose the “forgot username or password” option once again.
- Now enter your email address(linked to your account) on the pop-up screen and select the “submit” option.
- You will receive an email containing your default username.
- Simultaneously, you will receive another email containing the password reset link.
- Open this email and click on the given link.
- Now fill in your new password and confirm the password.
- Lastly, hit the “submit” icon below.
Read more: Nyuu info
After completing the above steps, you can visit the login page and enter your default username and password to recover your account.
Check out our article on Home Access Center Aldine by clicking this link.
Functions of the Hesiinet Login Platform.
Here in this section, let us discuss the various functions offered by the students in much more detail below.
- Through this platform, the users can attend the exams conducted by the HESI company to help them prepare for their final license examinations.
- In addition, they can access various course educational guides, materials, etc. on this platform.
- After attending the tests, they can access the results of the attended examinations here on this web based platform.
- With the help of the graphs reports shown on the platform, the students can identify their lacking points and take appropriate measure to improve.
- Make use of the various online tutorials provided on the platform, to boost your knowledge in the course subjects.
- More importantly, all the tests and results procedures conducted on the platform by HESI, do not charge any fees from the registered students.
- The students can also participate in the Admission assessment examinations conducted on the platform to get admissions in some top nursing colleges in the country.
Precautions to Take While Visiting the Hesi Net Evolve Platform.
Read more: Ralph macchio bald
All the web portal users, come across various technical issues while accessing their websites, like the users of the hesi compatibility check platform users. Therefore, we made a set of precautions for the web portal users to resolve or avoid these technical issues. Precautions such as,
- Making sure you are using a secured web browser, and it is compatible for the web based platform.
- Regularly update the web browsers.
- Make sure you have a high-speed internet connection, preferably a Wi-Fi router access, while accessing the said web portal.
- Delete cache and search history on the web browser regularly.
- Accept CAPTCHA and cookies if requested by the web page.
- Refresh the web page often.
- Restart your device if you encounter multiple issues.
Health Educations Systems Incorporated(HESI)
A private American-based company, which offers learning materials, course guides, and tests for the students who are pursuing nursing in the country. The main objective of this company is to help the student to identify their success rates while attending nursing license examinations such as NCLEX-RN. In addition to this, the company offers admission assessment tests that help the nursing colleges to identify talented students and award them seats in their colleges. The parent company of the HESI corporation is a Netherlands-based publishing company known as Elsevier, which acquired the HESI in the year 2006.
Are you an agent at Safeco? Then check out this article of ours: Safeco Agent Login Portal
In this article, we have provided detailed user guides for the login, registration, account recovery, and password change procedures on the web portal in question. Through this article, you can learn comprehensive information about the web portal, its features, login requirements, and issues. In addition, you can access more elaborate information about the Health Education Systems incorporated company and its primary objectives, and history.