Whether you are a natural redhead looking for a way to elevate your look or a newbie to the world of sunny hair colors, copper hair color is definitely the option you should try on this year since it is officially in vogue.
We have collected 30 copper hair color ideas that can help you choose the best version of this warm shade to complement your complexion and accommodate your preferences.
1. Rich Copper Ginger Hair Color. Such an intense shade of copper is sure to grab attention, so maximize it with a good blowout but make sure to shift the spotlight to the face with some swoopy locks bouncing around it.
2. Classy Copper Mahogany Hair Color. Adding a bit of brown or even violet to copper hair color dye is a good move if you are looking for deeper and quieter tones.
3. Red Copper Balayage Hair. Doesn’t it feel like spurts of flame cascading down the waves of hair? A dark red base and copper highlights placed throughout the layers and on the ends will do the trick.
4. Dark Copper Hair Color with Depth. This amazingly deep shade perfectly combines chocolate brown and dark copper to deliver a long-lasting style where the brown will stay in place as the copper washes out.
5. Sassy Copper Orange Hair Color. Girls with pale complexion can pull off the rusty tone of copper without worries, especially if they have yellow undertones in their skin.
6. Dimensional Copper Brown Hair Color. While brown copper hair color may seem bland if applied all over the head, delicate teasylights make all the difference, illuminating the locks from the inside.
Read more: Sjvc infozone
7. Apricot Highlights on Warm Brown Waves. Do you know that lighter shades work better for reflecting light? Well, check these gorgeous copper highlights and how they bring the shine out of the dark brown locks.
8. Dusty Light Copper Hair Color. Copper color hair doesn’t need to be noisy which is beautifully proved by this soft shade of red with a touch of strawberry.
9. Seamless Copper Transition. Mixing reddish and yellowish hues while going from dark to light is a great idea if you want to balance pink or golden undertones in your complexion.
10. Saturated Copper Red Hair Color. Those girls who have medium skin tones can rock vibrant shades of copper without being washed out, but a higher portion of red in the color suits pink undertones better.
11. Burnt Orange Copper Hair Color. Although this fierce hue of orange is really high-maintenance, daring girls with fair skin shouldn’t miss a chance to slay it.
12. Bold Copper All Over. What can be better than matching a naughty hairstyle with a no less sassy copper shade of red? The choppy finish lands enough movement and texture to do without other bells and whistles.
13. Soft Copper Blonde Hair Color. Copper can come in the gentlest hues and blend well with rosy tones to create dreamy hair like these peachy locks.
14. Highlighted Copper Hair Color for Black Women. Orange chimes well with black to result in a stunning contrast. Money pieces are just the thing when you need to brighten up your face.
Read more: Blank text message template
15. Flaming Highlights on Brown Base. The next picture shows that copper goes well even with cooler shades of brown, never failing to boost dimension when packed in highlights.
16. Creamy Copper Hair Color with Highlights. Masterfully done money pieces coupled with light streaks throughout long hair turn this copper penny mane into pure hair admiration.
17. Multi-Tone Red Balayage. From crimson to golden blonde, these locks radiate all the shades of red, with copper hues dominating the scheme.
18. Shiny Copper Waves with a Boost of Red. This full-color version of copper accommodates almost scarlet hues to wow us with shine and depth.
19. Darker Side of Copper Bronze Hair Color. Here is a good case in point for a brunette wishing to incorporate red: let your rich copper pop against a cooler tone of dark brown.
20. Glaring Ginger Copper Hair Color. This gorgeous mane looks like all one color from a distance, but it has brighter pieces around the face to bring out the blue of the eyes.
21. Yellow Copper Hair Color on Dark Skin. This black head of hair is lavishly interspersed with strips of yellow to create a fancy yet toned-down color palette.
22. Vibrant Burgundy to Copper Transition. If you are wondering how to set your pretty bob aglow, look no further — this brilliant transition features the right ratio of orange, red, and brown to flatter any skin tone.
Read more: Ng repeat in react
23. Ashy Copper Hair Subtle Balayage. Derive inspiration from these barely-there copper hues if you want to add just a little warmth to your cool-toned light brown.
24. Shadow Roots with Hot Copper Hair. Who said that shadow roots are for blondes exclusively? Not only do they create depth for bright ginger hair but also save you from frequent touch-ups while your hair is growing out.
25. African American Copper Hair Color. Color specialists say that mahogany is one of the best picks for dark brown complexions, but you can go creative and complement it with lighter copper pieces.
26. Red Brick Waves with Light Copper Ribbons. These locks look truly amazing with the contrasting flows of light and dark reds illuminating the face.
27. Natural Chocolate Copper Hair Color. Sometimes all you need to spice up your naturally brown tresses is an extremely smooth fade from chocolate to dark copper.
28. Quirky Copper and Strawberry Blend. We love copper for its power to merge seamlessly with plenty of red and brown shades, and this lovely color mix seems to embrace them all.
29. Brown Root Smudge with a Touch of Copper. Brown-haired girls can stay on the safer side of their transformation to redheads with a coppery dye job that preserves the natural base yet produces a visible contrast and glow.
30. Metallic Copper for Beginners. Choosing a softer shade of copper is another smart decision for newcomers to the world of red hair. However, soft doesn’t mean lackluster, and a bit of metallic will elevate the look.
Now we know that copper hair color comes in many incarnations, varying in intensity, ranging from light to dark, and blending with a bunch of other red shades. It can be tricky to explain your desired copper hair shade to a hairdresser, so make sure to take one of our hair inspirations with you.